The Flash Component documentation is available as a pdf.
Some best practices:
- The use of flash filters (e.g. drop shadow, blur etc. ) may cause problems in some flash advertisements if these are present in the first frame. Though our synchronization/preloading script mostly avoids this, we recommend not using them.
- One default click is already implemented inside the flash files. Please do not use the standard click Tag. This will cause pop-ups, use the Weborama click component, or in actionscript: screenad.click() instead
- When adding extra clicks to the creative, please make sure the media-agency and Weborama are aware of this. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Always make sure the CPU load is acceptable. Keep in mind the average CPU speed.
- When creating skins, make sure the content is aligned as close to the website as possible, so it is visible on most screen resolutions. (1280×1024 is the most used screen resolution. Jan 2011);
- We recommend debugging your creative inside the online previewer with a Flash debug version installed.