The creative workflow below applies to most campaigns that run on Weborama technology.
1. Template request: In most cases you’ll receive one or more Weborama templates from either our sales or support team, or through one of our clients. In the latter case, it never hurts to check if you have the latest version of the template by contacting our support desk.
2. Creation process: After verifying the deliverables for this campaign you can use the templates to do what you do best: ‘create’.
3. Preview and test: At the end of — or preferably during — your creation process the materials get uploaded into the Weborama Previewer. This allows you to preview and debug your ad unit(s) in a live-like environment and also to showcase them to your client.
4. Client approval: Gather all the preview links you need and get client approval.
5. Weborama traffic: If both the client and Weborama have approved the message and functionality of your ad unit, the Weborama Traffic department will process it, create ad tags, and send them to the designated publishers. In most cases the process ends here.