The Store Locator module enables you to display a map, based on the user its location and the nearest location of a store, by using Google Maps. If you would like to make use of another maps generator you are free to implement this yourself.
To make use of this module you need the location details of the stores, see the stores.xml file for all required information.
- Download the attached ZIP file (store_locator.zip).
- Add the following scripts to your .html file in de <head> after the other scripts:
- Replace the stores.xml file with your XML data. Make sure this is exactly the same format and item attributes.
- The images within the folder can be adjusted to your own preferences (such as the markers). We recommend to use the same image width and height of the current source.
- Adjust the settings in the storelocator.js file to your preferences.
- You are able to adjust the CSS of the elements in the mapstyles.css file :
- #post_text (textZipcode)
- #postcode_val (validation form)
- #postcode_btn (search button)
- #overlay (background start screen - now grey - can also be an image)
Note. Do not forget to upload the JS files, CSS file, and images to the Weborama Previewer together with your other files
Please sign in to leave a comment.